I like games. You know, the kind you played in the car on those long road trips when you were a kid. So, let's play "Guess this product"!
ROUND 1 Of "Guess This Product"
Clue: It costs about $4, contains about 22-25 pieces and comes in a beautiful bag.
- Wheat flour, soy flour, sucrose, corn meal, corn gluten meal, water, beef, propylene glycol, animal fat,natural flavor, vegetable oil, beef flavor, sorbic acid, carmine, canthaxanthin, phosphoric acid, minerals (calcium chloride, potassium chloride, dicalcium phosphate, salt, ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), ethoxyquin (a preservative), vitamins (choline chloride, vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement).
Tick, tock, tick, tock...time to guess! Hmmm...Let's see. The "main" ingredient is wheat. Is it a cracker? Could be. There's soy, sucrose (that's some sort of sugar, right?), corn meal, more corn...Yes, a cracker. But WAIT! There's beef. That's not usually in crackers. And, what the heck, there's propylene glycol (antifreeze?) And what are the rest of those ingredients? I've never really heard of those. OK, I give up.
Surprise, it's a dog treat!
Yep. A sweet little reward for your best buddy! You know, the one who is itching like crazy? The one who stinks beyond belief? The one who can't stop shedding?
You are rewarding your dog or cats with treats that are loaded with fillers, preservatives, dyes and chemicals. And, it looks like "beef" is just above the propylene glycol ingredient...so are they included in equal amounts?
Don't Feel So Bad.
You certainly would not know by the nice pictures on the package that the ingredient list looked like the mix between a chemistry lab and the sweepings off the floor of a cereal factory.
But now you know. So what will you do about it?
Fortunately, there's an alternative!
Round 2 Of "Guess This Product"
Clue: It costs $2.19 to $2.99, contains about 25-27 pieces and comes in an adorable pink bag, like a valentine treat all year round!
Let's see...the "main" ingredient is beef, followed by more beef, more beef, more beef, more beef, more beef, more beef...Well, you get the picture.
NubOnubs are Dinovite's version of a treat for your best buddy! No grains, fillers, dyes, chemicals, preservatives. Just beef. Freeze dried...so that the nutrient content is intact!
It's no surprise that NubOnubs contains only good things for your pooch! That's what you have come to expect from Dinovite!
Check out the whole line of NubOnubs products for dogs and cats.
Are You Ready For A Treat That:
- -Is made & sourced in the U.S.A-Has no hidden ingredients
- -Is freeze dried to preserve beneficial enzymes & nutrients
- -Isn't loaded with chemicals, fillers, preservatives & dyes
- Check out the whole line of NubOnubs products for dogs and cats.
So, what are you waiting for? You know your dog & cats loves them. Must be time to order!