Dinovite GOAL: Double check the daily routine. Stay on track & be persistent.
At this point, you should be about a month or so into your Dinovite journey. Are you seeing any improvements? Sometimes these show up first in behavioral differences that show you that your cat is feeling better, getting healthier. There may be more pep in your cat's step. Your buddy may even want to join you on your daily walk.
What if you're not seeing changes? Is your pet shedding or scratching more? Does it feel like you are taking 3 steps forward and 2 steps backward? Don't panic, this is where your buddy should be in their journey.
Your pet may even start to purge at right about now. If your pet has yeast, this could be purging out of your pet's body right now. CLICK HERE to read more about yeast purging.
If your pet is in the middle of a purge, a bath with a gentle shampoo can provide relief. Washing away the irritants on your cat's skin can provide fast relief.
Always keep in mind, your pet will only reap the benefits of Dinovite if you are using Dinovite products as instructed.
Here are some very important points to staying on the track for success:
• You're feeding a meaty pet food or homemade cat food. If your pet has yeast overgrowth symptoms, you've eliminated carbs, grains, fillers, etc. and are feeding a diet to starve the yeast overgrowth.
• You're adding Dinovite for Cats daily to your pet's food. If your pet started out as a miserable mess, you are doubling up his Dinovite until the issues are gone, as recommended on the box.
• You have evaluated your pet's treats and have eliminated ingredients like corn, wheat, dyes, preservatives, propylene glycol, artificial flavorings. (Hoping you have chosen NubOnubs instead.)
• You're adding an omega fatty acid supplement, like LickOchops or SuprOmega, an added boost for skin and coat.
• Questions? Concerns? Need help with anything? Stay in touch! Never hesitate to ask for help or let us know how your buddy is doing.
Call us: 859.428.1000 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you Read Shampoo Labels?
Something as simple as shampoo, should be just that, simple and soothing. A cat has sensitive skin and when it is damaged, it is even more fragile.
Here at Dinovite, we use the highest quality, organic saponified oils as the base for our DogOsuds shampoos. To this, we add therapeutic grade essential oils specifically chosen for their therapeutic and healing properties. We do not add "fragrances" or "aromatherapy grade" essential oils.
DogOsuds and its wonderful therapeutic essential oils could be a great tool to bring soothing comfort to a miserable pet. A combination of beneficial oils for the skin and coat that also do double duty as a natural pest repellant.
For cats, we ONLY suggest to use the DogOsuds Unscented variety.
Special Note: Only the Unscented variety of DogOsuds is suitable for cats. Some studies indicate of the possible side effects of essential oils on cats. Don't take any chances with your furry friend!
Need help to complete your circle of pet care?
That's why we are here! Let's chat!
Monday - Friday 9am-10pm EST • 859-428-1000 or Email Us