We all LOVE treating our pet to something delicious! But before you reach for those artificially flavored bacon looking treats or those carb filled, artificially colored hard biscuit bones, try your hand at making these!
Super easy, super yummy, super good for your pet treats! And JUST THREE INGREDIENTS!
- 32 oz. Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup Natural Peanut Butter (no sugar, no xylitol)
- 1/2 cup Dinovite for Dogs or Dinovite for Cats powdered supplement (optional)
- Slightly warm peanut butter in a microwave save bowl, just enough to soften it.
- Mix Dinovite powder and yogurt in large mixing bowl.
- Add peanut butter to yogurt/Dinovite mixture and mix until well combined.
- Pour/spoon into ice cube trays. The silicone trays work really well and are easy to remove the treats.
- Freeze for several hours until hard. Store in the trays or pop out and store in an airtight container or ziplock bag in the freezer.